Children’s Activity Sessions
Every year at St Mary’s, we run 2 Activity Sessions in March and September on a Saturday.
These sessions are open to any child between 4 and 10 years old with their parents, grandparents etc.
Each session has a theme e.g. Harvest Fun , Make a friend, and there are various activities available.
- Something to grow e.g. narcissus bulbs, runner beans
- Something to eat e.g. bread, ginger bread men
- Something to take home e.g. bookmark , friendship bracelet
- Something to leave in Church e.g. Colours collage
March 2018 – Spring to Life
Fun Activities for children aged 4 to 10
Join in the fun at St. Mary’s Church Ware at our free children’s activity session Saturday 10th March from 2.30 to 4.30pm.
Parents can join in the activities, do the shopping or have a coffee and chat while the children are busy.
Just come along any time between 2.30 and 4.30pm and choose to do as many or as few activities as you like.
Some of the activities on offer are:
- Decorate a pot and plant sunflowers
- Make a rainbow twirler
- Play the handbells